Prioritisation Framework consultation and engagement
Northamptonshire County Council is putting a process in place to help make the tough decisions it has to make about what to prioritise – that is, how we share out resources to achieve the best outcomes for our residents and customers. To do this we need to be clearer what we, our residents and partners think is important to bear in mind when deciding between competing priorities. We need your help to clarify our values and principles and use these to develop the framework we will use for prioritising. You can help us in two ways – by completing a survey and/or attending a workshop
1. You can find our survey on the County Council website - https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Prioritisation_Stage2
2. You can come to one of 4 workshops that we will be holding around the county, so we can hear from you in person and discuss our principles and values together. Details are available on the Consultation Register - http://www.northamptonshire.gov.uk/en/councilservices/council/consultations/pages/Details.aspx?cid=e8c54bc6-a119-4233-a316-935654276921&returnpage=%2fen%2fcouncilservices%2fcouncil%2fconsultations%2fadmin%2fpages%2fhome.aspx and will be in libraries.
The workshop details are also outlined below. They are open to anyone who wants to attend, without the need to RSVP or let us know in advance.
· 13th March, 10 am to 12 noon, Council Chamber, Bowling Green Road, Kettering, Northants, NN15 7QX
· 13th March, 6.30 to 8.30 pm, Weston Favell Academy, Booth Lane South, Weston Favell, Northampton NN3 3EZ
· 14th March, 6.30 to 8.30 pm, KINGSTHORPE COLLEGE, Boughton Green Rd, Northampton NN2 7HR
· 16th March, 1.30 to 3.30 pm, Pemberton Centre, H.E. Bates Way, Rushden NN10 9YP
· 20th March, 12.30 to 2.30 pm, South Northants Volunteer Bureau, Whittons Lane, Volunteer Centre , Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 6YZ
We welcome your contributions and will take all the information we get from this consultation process to develop our own, unique statement of principles and values to feed into the prioritisation framework.”